MullenLowe Vietnam is seeking a curious integrated strategist who has a passion for brands and understanding of digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind with a proven portfolio in building brands, managing social media and digital marketing campaigns for clients.
Alongside the support of some experienced planners and creatives, who you will collaborate closely with, you will lead ‘how to cast the creative idea’ in various platforms.
You'll have strong market knowledge of the Vietnam media landscape, and a strong understanding of best practice, from both an operation as well as a strategic perspective. Your local market knowledge will be used to create insightful briefs, proposals and campaigns.
- Support strategic planning and creative teams with consumer insights, research and competitive trends, social/ digital data.
- Collaborate with the different internal teams to create and deliver best in class strategies for brands including social media and content-driven campaigns for our clients.
- Liaise with clients to attain an ever-evolving understanding of their changing needs.
- Plan and help execute media amplification and social media advertising on key social platforms.
- Deep-dive into social media analytics to understand why certain content performs better than the rest and providing actionable insights for our clients backed by social data.
- Track the effect of social and content marketing on the client’s digital platforms to showcase the effectiveness of our digital marketing.
- Stay on top of industry changes to ensure our clients are always ahead of the curve on digital and social.
- Spearhead the process of social advertising and content promotion across social media platforms, optimizing for the client’s objectives.
- Help the rest of the team develop your understanding and skills.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year hands-on experience in planning, social media and/or content marketing, preferably in a social or digital agency.
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Be on top of pop culture trends in Vietnam.
- Experience in a social media or content marketing agency with proven portfolio in managing social media accounts is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google) and their role in forming and being part of a larger digital ecosystem.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.