We're looking for a bilingual (English and Vietnamese) social media expert to join the team, you'll have in depth market experience across Vietnam, ideally for a mixture of local and international brands. You know what works, and what doesn’t, which platforms yield the strongest results for engagement, brand awareness, and tactical campaigns.
You'll have experience working in a digital or creative agency, and experience guiding and managing clients and vendors, digital project management experience would be advantageous.
You'll be responsbile for your client’s social media channels, from campaign planning, content calendars, content production, paid social, and analysis. You'll quickly become a trusted advisor, both internally and externally, and work with the wider team to strategically advise the best use of Social for campaigns.
- Monitoring and analyzing social media activities. Providing reports and data to support initiatives and spot trends.
- Applies conceptual and technical understanding and use intuition for trends in social media.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day running of all social media activities for the client. Control timing plans, resource, client requests, etc.
- Ensures projects progress with initiative and understanding, based on client insight and the role played by other departments.
- Ensures all requirements are being met in terms of overall delivery by continual reviews with the team.
- Organizes and is accountable for timelines, status reports and internal reviews.
- Build and own long-lasting relationship with clients, the account, planning, and creative teams.
- Understands the client’s business and solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the brand operates.
- Accurately estimates and invoices all activity on the account.
- Degree qualified with 1-2 years’ experience working in an advertising agency in a similar role.
- Inside-out knowledge of social media technologies, platforms and services.
- Flawless writing skills in both Vietnamese and English, accompanied with strong verbal/communication skills and the ability to prepare client-ready documents.
- Prior experience with governance models, crisis management and interfacing with clients and other agencies, especially PR.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with proven ability to demonstrate data interpretation that maps back to client business.
- Demonstrable experience of interacting with employees and clients at all levels.
- Highly approachable individual who has a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships across all levels;
- Highly proactive and flexible individual who is able to pre-empt and adapt to changing demands and situations effectively;
- Meticulous attention to detail and passionate about getting things right first time;
- Proven resilience, calm and poised in pressured situations, able to defuse situations by providing solutions